The Root of It All: ICD-10-PCS Root Operations and Your Personalized Learning Plan
Presenter: Lynn Kuehn, MS, RHIA, CCS-P, PCS, CHAP, FAHIMA
- Explain how ICD-10-PCS codes are designed
- Review the basic structure and organization of ICD-10-PCS
- Review the ICD-10-PCS definitions for the root operations in the Medical-Surgical Section
- Select an ICD-10-PCS code following the definitions and guidelines
- Design your own learning plan for additional anatomy knowledge needed for PCS coding
- This live session was recorded during the AAHIM Annual Coding Symposium in January 2012
Within 2 business days from receipt of payment, you will receive an email with access instructions for the recorded webinar, the handouts, and the evaluation and CE.
The user will need to have access to the Internet, have a YouTube account, and be able to access YouTube
When you register online, you will have the option to pay by mail with a check or pay online with a credit card (AMEX, MasterCard, or Visa). If you are paying by check, select “offline/mail” under payment options in the shopping cart. You will later see instructions to print the invoice page and mail your payment to KnowledgeConnex. The mailing address will be on the invoice. Make your check payable to KnowledgeConnex. You can determine if your registration fee has been received and/or print a receipt by clicking here.
If you are unable to see the online registration form below, then your firewall or security settings are preventing it from being displayed. Please email us at email@example.com OR register at a location outside of your facility.