Healthcare Fraud Summit
We invite you to join us for the 3rd annual Healthcare Fraud Summit on October 13 and 14, presented by InfraGard Birmingham Members Alliance and the FBI Birmingham Division, in partnership with Kassouf & Co, P.C., Alabama Healthcare Executive Forum, AAHIM, and other healthcare organizations.
Your AAHIM VIP ticket includes free access to all sessions, networking, and a 50% discount on the CEUs ($29 for up to 11 hours).
To better serve our expanded national audience and accommodate our presenters considering changing public health guidelines, this year’s Summit will again be fully virtual. But this isn’t another ordinary webinar. We are planning two full days of programming, with special guests, networking spaces, sponsor booths, and on-demand viewing of all the main stage presentations for an additional 24 hours in case attendees can’t make the live presentation.
The program has been approved for 11 AHIMA CEUs.
- John B (JB) Ward – Assistant US Attorney, US Attorney’s Office of North Alabama
- Ralph Martins – Health & Human Services, HC3 Cyber Unit
- Sarah West, Investigator, Health & Human Services, Office of Civil Rights
- Peggy Benson, Executive Officer, NLC Commissioner/Alabama Board of Nursing
- James Sturdivant, Shareholder, Dentons Sirote
- Brad Robertson, Partner, Bradley
- James Hoover, Partner, Burr Forman
- Elizabeth Shirley, Partner, Burr Forman
- Trey Millican, Senior Representative, Network Integrity at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- and more
Contact us for more information.