Assure compliance with ICD-10-CM/PCS and CPT-4 rules and guidelines as well as facility specific requirements. For physician professional Evaluation and Management (E/M) coding, KIWI-TEK can code using the 1995 (the only mandated standards in the industry at the time), and 1997 coding standards. Coding will comply with all of the guidelines and regulations set forth by the American Medical Association (AMA) and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) and the Correct Coding Initiative Guidelines (CCI). We also follow Official Coding Guidelines as mandated by HIPAA and Coding Clinic Guidance. Coding Specialists must maintain 95% or better coding accuracy rates. Each coder must maintain his/her certification through the AAPC or AHIMA.
Qualified applicants should have a minimum of three years coding experience for a hospital facility and a certification from AHIMA or AAPC. All KIWI-TEK coders are required to pass rigorous proficiency exams in each selected specialty prior to being engaged. Certifications accepted:
- Certified Coding Specialist (CCS)
- Certified Coding Specialist Physician Based (CCS-P)
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT)
- Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA)
- Certified Professional Coder, Hospital (CPC-H)
- Certified Outpatient Coder (COC)
- Certified Inpatient Coder (CIC)
KIWI-TEK offers per chart pay as well as some hourly coding positions.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Send resume to Resume@kiwi-tek.com.
Apply Online: https://kiwi-tek.com/careers/apply/