Baptist Health/Montgomery Cancer Center
Montgomery Cancer Center, a Baptist Health Facility, is accredited by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons. The doctors and nurses at Montgomery Cancer Center combine compassion, understanding and state-of-the-art technologies that only the most elite cancer centers in America can offer. Montgomery Cancer Center provides the very highest level of treatment care for our community.
The Montgomery Cancer Center Revenue Cycle Manager oversees and directs the revenue cycle process for Montgomery Cancer Center facility charges and Alabama Oncology Hematology Associates (AOHA) physician practice charges. The Manager provides oversight and leadership to the Coding Specialists, Treatment Authorization Specialists and Financial Counselors. The Revenue Cycle Manager oversees both end of day and month-end close process, maintains knowledge regarding payers and communicates this as needed, and maintains compliance with regulations regarding medical billing and coding. The Manager serves in a leadership role in the Operations Team for drug formulary changes and builds to ensure access, accurate coding, waste and reimbursement. The Manager also serves as a liaison for MCC/AOHA with the Central Billing Office and Physician Billing Office in regards to denials or other billing issues.
- Minimum of (5) five years medical billing and collections experience.
- Minimum of three years supervisory experience.
- Must possess understanding and have the ability to implement medical/insurance billing procedures following provider guidelines and regulations.
- Experience with electronic medical record and billing software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prefer experience in Oncology billing/collections.
- Prefer certification as a Certified Professional Coder.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Prefer college degree in business or healthcare related field.
Baptist Health provides an extremely competitive benefits package that includes multiple options for health and dental insurance, many voluntary insurance options, paid time off, extended illness time, retirement savings plan and much more.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
To learn more visit us at https://www.baptistfirst.org.
Apply Online: http://www.baptistfirst.org.